It is with great pleasure that we announce the opening of registration for our 2013 Informatics User Group Meeting!
The theme this year is "End to End Solutions: Every Step of the Process, Every Person Involved". There are a few important things you should know about this event:
1. It is a user group meeting—Anyone who is a user, or could be a user, should attend. Whether you have one, all, or none of PerkinElmer’s products, we want you to come and learn about how your peers use informatics tools to accelerate their progress.
2. This is a two-day event and each day will focus on a piece of the theme:
A. Day One: "End to End solutions"
- This day will focus on providing solutions to users that are end to end. What we mean by this is that we’ve moved past the era of silo-ed tools. Instead, an arsenal of integrated tools provide a total solution that will enable you to put your focus back into propelling scientific advances.
- - Don’t take it our word for it—hear from users who are doing just this.
- - Get a chance to spend time with product managers and understand their visions for the future.
- - Hear from corporate officers and team leaders Robin Smith, Michael Swartz and Michael Stapleton on how a company stays strategically innovative both through R&D and also through acquisitions and partnerships.
- - Hot topics will include things like translational medicine, multi-dimensional data analysis and the future of mobile in informatics.
- - The informatics marketplace: Demo our solutions for the opportunity to try them out yourself.
- - Stick around at the end of Day One to attend a party! We haven’t yet announced the reason for it yet, so stay tuned, but we have a big celebration planned.
B. Day Two: "Every step of the process, Every person involved"
- This day will drill down into the second part of the theme. The tracks will focus on specific users, roles, applications and solutions.
- - New this year: Specific tracks for imaging solutions, QAQC, informatics outside the world of Pharma, translational medicine, the use of mobile in academia.
- - Confirmed speakers from many organizations across a wide variety of disciplines including: GSK, Sanofi, Merck, Array BioPharma, TIBCO, Integromics, McGraw-Hill, Lord Corporation, Naragansett Bay Commission, and the University of Illinois at Springfield.
Come to see what solutions may work best for you! Come to network with 400 of your peers! Come to celebrate! Come to learn! Whatever your reason for attending, sign up fast, because space is limited and seats are going fast! Click here to register.