Since 1986, PerkinElmer Informatics has been supporting researchers across industry and academia, with market-leading intelligently designed software solutions. Today we are thrilled to announce the start of the 100-days of Spotfire® - celebrating one of the most powerful tools in the PerkinElmer Informatics catalog, TIBCO™ Spotfire®.
Big Data is only Getting Bigger…
As a scientist, you know what it’s like to struggle with vast amounts of complex data from a wide array of sources. As data outputs increase, so does the pressure to find the needle in the “data” stack that leads to your next big discovery. Our pursuits for data-driven insights & agile decision-making has never been greater.
Spotfire® provides dynamic analysis and visualization tools that will tackle the most cumbersome data sets with just a few clicks of the mouse. What’s more, Spotfire® not only finds answers to the questions you have, uncover the answers to questions you didn’t realize needed answers.
Start the 100-day revolution
Over the next 100 days, we challenge you to take part in the revolution of taking back your data and unlock insights that will dramatically change the way you look at your research outputs. Each day we will be showcasing a variety of posts covering topics such as:
- •How to use Spotfire® to easily analyze data from multiple sources— including biological assay data & chemical structures and properties , cellular images, genomics & proteomics data.
- •Simple steps to creating and customizing visualizations and dashboards.
- •Stories of how labs like yours apply Spotfire® to their research
- •Time-saving tips, shortcuts and feature spotlights
- •The available application stories around Lead Discovery® and OmicsOffice® to get more insights out of your research.
- •Ways to easily share your Spotfire® analytics and dashboards with your colleagues
Plus: we’ll also be hosting a variety of in-person and online events and be offering flash promotions and discounts throughout the next 100 days. Stay tuned by following us here on LinkedIn, across our LinkedIn Groups, Facebook and Twitter